Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attempted Easter Pictures

There is a plant nursery close to us that always has plastic flamingos out in the yard. They added big easter eggs and of course bluebonnets. I decided, being the brillant mother that I am to take Easter pictures today. So I dressed everyone and headed over. The girls were fine, but I forgot that large easter eggs are also in shape of balls that are fun to throw. I have not one picture of the 3 of them together.
Preston was a maniac.

His new LOVE in life is boats. Boats at the lake, boats in the bath, boats on his adorable clip on tie, and little plastic boats to carry around.
Carrying on quite a conversation with the flamingo.


We hadn't yet talked about how the blue bonnet is the sacred flower of Texas, not to be picked, punishable by jail :)


So, out of breath after all that and then a dirty diaper fiasco in chick-fila and him finding a marker in the car to color on his new duds, I stripped him down at home. I unloaded the car and looked out the window...


4 comments:

Tina Harriman said...

Soooo Cute. Love it!

Laura said...

cracking up! Love it! And yes, you are a brilliant mother!

Liz said...

This is so awesome. Can't wait to see them all in their duds on Sunday!

rachel said...

our bluebonnet experiences were eerily similar - minus the naked boy on the trampoline at the end :).