Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recent Schulz Sightings

Our house is just spinning in plans, supplies, and frantic activity!! We will probably travel to Kigali in about a week and a 1/2!!!

In other news, the Daddy Daughter Dance may be the highlight of Caroline's year. She fell in love with a dress with puffed sleeves and tulle at Costco. YIKES!! So, for $14.99, I indulged her in a dress to make my little "Anne Shirley" just tear up!

Speaking of tears... next year, Luc, next year. They have already discussed how they can both dance with Daddy, or one can dance with him and the other can do "spins" around him...
Andy is SUCH a great dad, coming home with roses for his date :)
not to be left out...

Sunday, I ran the Austin 1/2 marathon. This picture is awesome. I must be just excited about seeing Andy and the kids, but who runs like that? It looks like I overdosed on Prozac!
I ran with David and Grace Jamail who clearly made it entertaining!


Where are my running buddies?? I miss them!!
My rabid fans
More news on Rwanda to come soon!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Rosey wore the EXACT dress to our Daddy/Daughter dance. How crazy! I'll send you a pic. So excited about Drew!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are traveling so soon! That is super to hear. Good luck with your travel preparations:)

Unknown said...

informative post You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I might never understand.
internet It sort of feels too complex and very extensive for me. investigate this site I am looking forward on your subsequent post, I?ll attempt to get the dangle of it! investigate this site