Monday, February 8, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance



I can't tell you how much I love our little school, Veritas. Besides the facts that:
I get to school her at home 2 days a week
have a free day to do fun stuff outside, or watch American girl movies in this nasty weather :)
don't have to be up and out the door by 7:30 everyday,
I know that she is pushed and growing academically,
I am surrounded by great moms who challenge me,
and the teachers and curriculum are amazing...

Another reason: the Daddy/Daughter Dance.

Caroline was SO excited to go on this special date with dad. She had her dress on by 8am. Now, she did think that this was a dance contest akin to "So you think you can dance". Luckily, for all of us, it was not! They danced the Chicken dance, Macarena, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and a variety of other very silly dances perfect for little girls and their dads. Her favorite, besides the Chicken dance, of course, was the last dance, which was "Cinderella". tears. then the dads prayed over their girls, she loved that too. Andy is such a sweet daddy to his girls, I am so thankful for him!

Caroline's very favorite friend, Samantha

2 comments:

Liz said...

This is so precious. I really can't believe how "big" Caroline is and I'm so thankful for the dad Andy is to her. What a fun time. :) XOXO Aunt Liz

efguess said...

Love it! I would pay money to see Andy in a dance off.