Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Team Tri

Kathryn and Andy and Elizabeth (my sisters and b.i.l) did the Austin triathlon yesterday. They were awesome and really trained hard. Kathryn and Andy are still married despite the training :)
They raised $ for alzheimer's research, a disease that has hurt Andy's family. I am SO proud of them. I was supposed to train for it too, but I'm a loser, and didn't. We had a great time running around searching and cheering for them though.


(my) Andy and Caroline were on their bikes like little pages riding all over the place together trying to catch the three of them at all their events.
Still smiling :) It was about 120 degrees, or something.
What Elizabeth lacked in speed, she made up for in spirit and panache!! Loving the gloves :)


Inspired.
Great Job Team!!!

No comments: